The new TWIN POWER XD is the strongest and most durable reel in the Magnumlite series. It is designed for effortless casting and retrieving in the toughest SW inshore environments and fisheries around the globe. The Twin Power XD is the better and improved version of its predecessor, but what are the new main features? Find out more below.
- HAGANE GEAR and Aluminum body (with Ci4+ plate) provide external strength and internal cranking power
- SILENT DRIVE & MICRO MODULE GEAR II to improve the smoothness and silent rotation
- MGL Rotor is super lightweight and perfectly balanced which enables the fast rotation response
- X-PROTECT provides High-level water resistance without sacrificing light gear and rotor rotation
- LONG STROKE SPOOL increases the casting distance
The superb sensitivity and strength will benefit many inshore anglers across Europe, it doesn’t matter if you are fishing for Seabass or Barracuda or other strong inshore species the new TWINPOWER XD is the perfect go-to reel. The all new Twin Power XD is available in stores from spring 2021.
Spinning reels with lightweight, low inertia start-up Rotation for precise control.
All reels in the Magnumlite series feature the exclusive MGL Rotor, made from exclusive Ci4+ material, which offers ultra lightweight rotation. This enables more precision to be imparted on lure movements, especially when using lightweight, finesse lures and techniques.
As a guide, Magnumlite Series reels are generally lighter in weight, for their given size, which also enhances the lightweight experience.