CI4 stands for Carbon Interfusion with the 4 referring to the number of electrons in the Carbon atom. Ultimately, this means CI4 is reinforced Carbon Fiber. The new CI4+ is the next generation of our CI4 material and 250% stronger.
It is over one and a half times stronger than our normal XT-7 graphite and is over 20% lighter. Because it does not contain metal, it is impervious to rust.
So, as a result of its strength and weight, we can create an extremely lightweight reel with very precise tolerances.
- Ultra-lightweight CI4+ Frame, Sideplate and Rotor Construction
- Paladin Gear Durability Enhancement
- Propulsion Line Management System: Propulsion Spool Lip, SR One-Piece Bail Wire, Power Roller III, Redesigned Bail Trip, S-Arm Cam
- Aero Wrap II Oscillation
- SR-Concept: SR 3D Gear, SR Handle, SR One-Piece Bail Wire
- S A-RB Ball Bearings
- Aluminum Spool
- S-Concept: S-Rotor, S-Guard, S-Arm Cam
- Machined Aluminum Handle
- Direct Drive Mechanism (Thread In Handle Attachment)
- Round EVA Handle Grip
- WP Drag (Waterproof Drag)
- Maintenance Port
- Fluidrive II
- Floating Shaft
- Super Stopper II
- Repairable Clicker
- Approved for use in Saltwater
- Rated for use with Mono, Fluorocarbon and PowerPro lines